These interesting tips come from a Twitter feed @Funny_Truth. though they likely are sourced from other places, too.
- Caught doing something embarrassing in public? Say you lost a bet!
- If you find a hair in your food, heavily salt it before sending it back to the kitchen to make sure you get a new order.
- If you are drunk and have the urge to vomit, taking short rapid breaths can help it go away.
- If you're coughing uncontrollably, raise your hands above your head and it will stop!
- Lying on your bed/floor with your legs propped against the wall can actually lower your heart rate and help you de-stress.
- When in an argument, act as if you’re being recorded. This will prevent you from saying anything mean.
- If you ever have to park in a city at night, park in front of a bank. They're always lit up and have cameras everywhere.
- Pee shy? Start multiplying random numbers in your head. The same part of the brain controls both tasks and will help you get it started.
- If you’re too embarrassed to buy something, get a birthday card with it.
- If an older guy is flirting with you and you want him to stop, smile at him and call him "sir" - he'll stop immediately.
- Can't decide if you're hungry? Ask yourself if you want an apple. If your answer is "no" then you're probably bored instead of hungry.
- If you're ever stuck in a large crowd, put coins in a can and shake it, asking people to donate. Everyone will move to avoid you.
- If you ever get a flat tire, take a picture of it on your phone so you can use it in the future as an excuse.
- If you want someone to listen to you, start with "I shouldn't be telling you this, but..." It's a surefire way to make sure they listen.
- When you're finished an essay, copy and paste it into google translate and listen to it. It's the easiest way to find mistakes.
If you'd like to check out more of their awesome survival tips, click here.
You might also be interested in these articles...