Having a million bucks may not be as impressive now as it once was, but it still is not that easy to get in to the seven-figure club.
Most of these millionaires aren't born into wealth, or have invented amazing products or won the lottery. They include small business owners, teachers and professionals who accumulate wealth gradually over a life time.
Research shows that millionaires tend to share certain habits and attitudes that helps them build wealth.
Here we look at the most common habits of millionaires, that we could adopt to improve our own finances, and be on our way to become a millionaire.
1. They Are Super Savers
2. They Get An Early Jump On Building Wealth
3. They Value Hard Work
4. They Invest For The Long Term
5. They Don't Take Crazy Investment Risks
6. Most Of Them Seek Out Expert Financial Advice
7. They Value Education
8. They Splurge, But Within Reason
9. They Shop At Discount Stores
10. They Tend To Be Planners
You might also be interested in these articles...