1. You can now order a whole freaking car online via Amazon. What!
The new Chevrolet Trailblazer had become the first and the only car available for booking on Amazon, in India during last October. (StoryPick)
2. Asthmatic? 30 minutes of exercise daily could help.
A common belief is that exercise triggers shortness of breath and attacks in asthmatic people. With simple precautionary measures, just 30 minutes a day of walking, riding a bike, doing yoga or anything active, really can result in significant reduction of asthma symptoms. (HindustanTimes)
3. This Country Is Making Happiness A Government Priority
United Arab Emirates (UAE), is joining the happiness mission, and recently announced it appointed a minister of state for happiness, solely dedicated to prioritizing the country's well-being through programs and initiatives. (Huffington Post)
4. U.S. releases new dietary guidelines
Key recommendations include eating your beans and greens; limit saturated fats, added sugars and salt. The guidelines target eating patterns — everything a person eats and drinks over time – emphasizing that “all food and beverage choices matter”. Some daily numeric limits have also been mentioned. (Science News)
5. Do airplane turbulence make you anxious? Try this to relax.
Here's 3 ways to calm your nerves on a bumpy ride (Afar)