As little as 20 hours is enough to be pretty good at any skill
We all have something we always wanted to learn how to do. It could be a new language, or how to swim, or speak in public, or learning to code, etc. But, where is the time to learn? You’re stretched thin between work, family and friends. By the time your obligations are done, you’re tired and ready to call it a day.
If only . . .
Quotes are everywhere, and can easily be more paralyzing than motivating when you keep bumping in to the same old ones again and again.
Here are a few select ones that you may not have heard before, and will leave you thinking and possibly, intimidated.
#14 is so dead on!
These interesting tips come from a Twitter feed @Funny_Truth. though they likely are sourced from other places, too.
- Caught doing something embarrassing in public? Say you lost a bet!
- If you find a hair in your food, heavily salt it before sending it back to the kitchen to make sure you get a new order.
- If you are drunk and . . .
Posted in: misc
1. 30-Day Challenge Will Make You More Flexible
We have seen plenty of challenges to get a six pack, gain muscle or lose fat. Here is a much needed one – to be more flexible. (Refinery29)
2. Some seemingly harmless things could be slowly killing you
These are some innocent things we do daily that are harmful for us. (Story . . .
Cover image credit: http://Cut 2 da Chase