As someone with two younger sisters, I can attest to the fact that it is, indeed, a blessing and the best gift your parents can give you. Here are some of the ways how having a little sister changes your life.
You learn to care and protect
When it comes to the safety and long term happiness of your kid sisters, big-brother mode . . .
Posted in: relationships
You may find some of these psychological hacks as funny, weird or even plain wicked (see #16); but all of them are pretty useful to improve your people skills. Try these and see how it works for you!
- First Impression - When you first meet people, try to notice their eye color while also smiling at them. It might be because you look . . .
Intermittent Fasting is one of the buzzwords in the health and fitness circles, and looks like it is here to stay, with its benefits and results being endorsed by many health gurus, nutritionists and celebrities. Let’s take a look at what you need to know.
What Is Intermittent Fasting (IF)
Intermittent fasting (IF) basically . . .
Quotes are everywhere, and can easily be more paralyzing than motivating when you keep bumping in to the same old ones again and again.
Here are a few select ones that you may not have heard before, and will leave you thinking and possibly, intimidated.
Happy Friday folks...!
1. You can now order a whole freaking car online via Amazon. What!
2. Asthmatic? 30 minutes of exercise daily could help.
A common belief is that exercise triggers shortness of breath and . . .
Posted in: foundout
#14 is so dead on!
These interesting tips come from a Twitter feed @Funny_Truth. though they likely are sourced from other places, too.
- Caught doing something embarrassing in public? Say you lost a bet!
- If you find a hair in your food, heavily salt it before sending it back to the kitchen to make sure you get a new order.
- If you are drunk and . . .
Posted in: misc
Cover image credit: http://Cut 2 da Chase